Saturday, June 01, 2013

LAUNCH of Counselling Help Service

To Help you in this critical result and counseling period I am starting a personalised counseling services for you to take care of all the hassles and tensions of this period at a very nominal price.The service will provide you details of all possible options at your RANK in JEE MAIN/ADVANCED plus you will get premium access to discuss your querries with me on priority basis telephonically or Skype or Wechat.

Check www.yourssid.com for further details.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 PM

    envirionmental engg. at dtu vs cse at jamia millia islamia?????plz help!!!!!plz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Sir,
    I have 188 in JEE Mains with 91.2% in ISC board, 285 in BITSAT, and 157 in JEE Advance. I also belong to OBC category. What would be the option for me?

    ReplyDelete