CHANGES IN THE PATTERN OF PAPER
The paper will have fewer questions this year. Number of questions will be 26 instead of 29 last year. There will be more weight given to application based questions in the examination. The breakdown of the questions is:
- Five one mark questions
- Five two marks questions
- Twelve three marks questions
- One four marks Value based question
- Three five marks questions.
CHANGES IN THE PHYSICS SYLLABUS
- Addition supplementary material has been issued covering Internet, Mobile Telephony and GPS basics.
- Basic Idea about FM and difference between AM and FM.
- Van de Graff Generator
- Human Eye and defects
- Production and detection of AM waves
- Transistor use as an oscillator and as a switch