Sunday, May 04, 2014

AIPMT 2014 Solutions and Answer Key

AIPMT 2014 answer key and solutions will be uploaded after the exam gets over today.
Keep watching this space for updates.
The answer keys of all subjects now available on www.triumphacademy.com

The verdict is:
Physics: Had calculations more which is tougher for medical aspirants. Paper was consisting of questions which you find in all books. Many questions were like student can easily recall and tick.
Chemistry: Easiest for toppers should take much less time. One question was doubtful which had no correct options.
Biology: Was tough from last year. Question exceeded the NCERT bound limits. Emphasis was on biotechnology.

Overall it was alight tougher from last year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Sir, I scored 432 in my exam. I am a girl residing in Delhi, completed my 11th and 12th here and I am from the OBC category. What are my chances of getting admission in a college in Delhi itself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chances are there. Hope for the best.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:02 PM

    Sir jee marks 164
    And cbse % 89.5
    I need cs....
    Which best college could I get..

    ReplyDelete