1. Application form will be available from December 1, 2015 to 31 December 2015.
2. Select which paper you want to appear in.
Paper-1 : For admission in B.Tech/B.E courses.
Paper-2: For admission in B.Arch courses.
You can fill both also.
3. Decide on mode of examination.
Paper -1 can be given online or offline as per your wish while Paper -2 is available only in offline mode.
For Class XII Students, I will personally suggest online mode as it will give you almost a week more to gear up for JEE MAIN after your XII Boards.
4. Keep your Class X mark sheet by your side so that no discrepancy arises in names and year of appearance.
5. Keep your scanned copies of your photograph, signature and thumb impression ready to be uploaded for step -2 of filling the form.
- Candidates need to upload recent passport size photograph. (Color or B/W)
- Photograph must be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The size of the photo image must be greater than 4KB and less than 40KB .
- The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- The photograph should be WITHOUT cap or goggles. However, spectacles are ALLOWED
- Polaroid photos are NOT ALLOWED
- THE NAME OF CANDIDATE AND DATE OF PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED ON IT.
- The dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB .
- JPG/JPEG FORMAT
- The dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
- Left hand thumb impression is to be taken.