Sunday, July 13, 2014

Please share your feedback

Well as in the previous years I have tried whatever I can to help you in taking decision regarding college and streams. I will be more than glad if you can give us your feedback om this initiative of mine plus any idea for improvement plus what else you expect from an online platform as I am in process of launching a fully dedicated website to cater for engineering and medical entrance preparations. please provide me with your Ideas so as the upcoming aspirants can be benefited.
Again I am sorry for not responding to some queries in time as being in service the job didn't permit me much time for this activity.
Once again thanks for visiting this website and giving it that much popularity.

2 comments:

  1. Sourav Chowdhury5:57 PM

    Just a few days after writing my mains paper, I asked you in your blog post about my estimated rank. You heard it and responded it to be around 15k, and to be honest my actual AIR is 14620!
    Sir, my experience suggests the level of perfection of your work. In my view, you don't need any retouches at all. We are grateful that you have started such an initiative and worked it out awesomely! :) :) THANK YOU Sirji!

    ReplyDelete