- Same pattern, marking scheme and number of questions as in 2011.
- Almost same weight age for Class XI and XII syllabus
- One question in physics has a fundamental data mistake and hence must be bonus(beta minus decay ) .
- Paper is concept based but involves preparation beyond boards and NCERT text books. Students focusing only on them will find it difficult.
- Overall physics is slightly simpler than last year while maths is slightly difficult and chemistry almost the same.
- Students undergone systematic coaching will have an upper hand. Many questions in maths have been directly lifted from previous years JEE questions.
- Students getting 190+ will definitely be in top 15000 ranks
- Well going through website of one prestigious (the only listed in stock exchanges) I read a funny comment "PHYSICS paper was very easy in comparison to the last year and a cake walk for the students who prepared well for AIEEE 2012" Good Joke!!!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
AIEEE 2012 Quick Takes
AIEEE 2012: Quick Takes